Christmas, Shaken Not Stirred
Enter a world of secret agents and high stakes glamour at East of England Arena. With style and sophistication, our prestigious James Bond parties will have the ultimate license to thrill your guests. We will welcome you with a glass of Prosecco on arrival before dining and dancing the night away. The themed Bond décor, music and table decorations will start your party off with a bang and the casino tables will create fun and excitement for guests who prefer the competition of a blackjack table rather than the dance floor. Enjoy a fabulous three-course dinner with spectacular entertainment! We’ll take care of every detail to make it a stunning occasion – all you need to do is dress to kill!
Our online booking system allows you to provisionally hold your spaces for 10 days with no commitment as well as confirm and choose to pay the deposit by card or to be invoiced. For just £10 per ticket, you can secure your tickets and sit back assured that your Christmas celebrations are all sorted.
We hope that you can join us for what will be your best Christmas party ever!
An evening with Nicole Lawrence, Peterborough’s very own X Factor contestant, welcoming you with
your favourite James Bond theme songs. After dinner, Nicole will take you into the night with some
party classics to get you up and dancing, followed by our resident DJ through to 1 am.
£54 inc VAT
THURSDAY 12TH DECEMBER
THURSDAY 19TH DECEMBER
£66 inc VAT
FRIDAY 13TH DECEMBER
FRIDAY 20TH DECEMBER
Saturday night is band night as Lost in Sound perform as Shaken not Stirred, our Bond Tribute, as they
begin the night with your favourite Bond theme songs. After dinner, Lost in Sound will bring you onto
the dance floor with your classic party songs, taking you through to your DJ for the night.
£66 inc VAT
SATURDAY 14TH DECEMBER
SATURDAY 21ST DECEMBER
6.45 – Doors open. Drinks reception
7.30 - Call to dinner
7.45 – Dinner is served
9.30 – Disco and casino tables open
01.00 – Bars close
01.30 – carriages
Arrival glass of prosecco.
- STARTER -
Ham hock terrine with ciabatta croute and pickle.
Homemade roasted beetroot hummus with ciabatta croute. (vg)
- MAIN -
Roasted chicken breast, pig in blanket, pork and cranberry stuffing, fondant potato, roasted honey and thyme parsnips and carrots, served with jus.
Vegetable hot pot, herb roasted new potatoes with green beans. (v)
- DESSERT -
Christmas pudding, rum sauce, redcurrants. (v)
Coconut & chocolate tart, raspberry coulis. (gf ) (vg)
Coffee and chocolate truffles
- Special Dietary Requirements -
If any guests have a special dietary requirement, please mention this when placing your menu order. Full allergen details are available on request.
You will be contacted for your menu choices 1 month prior to the event with all choices and any dietary requirements to be with us 14 days prior to the event
Complimentary car parking
Full disabled access
Taxi rank on site
- The minimum booking for Thursdays is 8. For Friday and Saturday, the minimum number is 10.
- Ticket price includes entry, reception drink, 3-course menu, entertainment and disco. Additional charges on the night apply for photographer and casino.
- Payments can be made by card (not American Express), bank transfer or cheque.
- All guests must be aged 18 or over
- Dress code is dress to impress. No jeans, trainers or sportswear will be allowed.
- Any pre-order drinks will be placed on your table. Drinks tokens will be delivered to the organiser at the table.
- We will always do our best to add guests to your party unless we are sold out.
- Multiple payments will not be accepted.
- There will be a complimentary cloakroom on site
- Tables seat between 8 to 12 guests. Larger groups will be split over multiple tables but next to each other. We do not mix groups.
- Table plans are not completed until the day of the event so we are unable to issue table numbers prior to the event.
- Tickets will be sent to the organiser 2 weeks prior to the event and must be presented on the night.
- Please inform a member of the events team if you have any allergies. Full allergen information can be sent to you prior to the event.
- There will be a cash bar available on the night. It will also accept card payments.
- The casino fun money will be able to be purchased on the night. £5 will buy you £10 of fun money. All profits are donated to Little Miracles Charity. Prize available on the night for the player with the biggest win.